Main reasons why you need a website:
- Your website works 24/7. Today more people surf the internet in the evening when most businesses are closed. A website allows your business to be open 24 hours / 7 days a week. It’s like you have an employee working around the clock
- Top сompetitors already have good websites. Most of your competitors have websites. And if it gets to the top of Google they receive the majority of customers. Only the most well-optimized, with a clean code, can be at the top of the Google’s search.
- “Google It”. Today, it’s hard to find a person who will only look for a product or service in the newspaper. Why? Because most of us have the internet and we can easily find thousands of offers online
- A good website improves your corporate image. A professional website improves your overall impression to the public. A company that has a good website looks more credible and creates a sense of reliability.
- Getting higher revenue especially for a small business. Small companies that have websites earn more than 1.07 million dollars per year than small businesses without being on the web.
- It helps to get more customers. 50% of the internet sales are from new customers. Having a website improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites are global. Most small companies are only able to market to their town and inner circle. With a good website, you can take your goods and services worldwide.
If you are in need of a website that makes online business, then you should definitely have an eCommerce website. It offers a website where people may buy services or goods online. An eCommerce website gives you a powerful web presence, bridges the gap between business owner and customer and makes online business easy. It enables more traffic to your website and allows visitors to get all the necessary information regarding products, payment options and sales offers.
Responsive Web Design
Move forward with a modern website design that truly represents your business. Responsive webdesign is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. As the user switches from their laptop to an iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. The website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences.
What kind of websites do I create:
- websites that are attractive and user friendly
- websites on a convenient platform such as WordPress or Joomla
- SEO friendly websites
- websites that suits your particular business requirements